Thursday, 27 August 2015

An Introduction

Over the years I have amassed a large amount of jewellery making items from glass beads to gemstones and all the various beads in between.  I have a mountain of wire, thread, findings and tools so without further ado thought I would push on with my jewellery making hobby rather than let my stash sit away in boxes. 

I already have a blog called Linden Grove that I have been writing for 7 years where I sometimes feature the jewellery that I have been making among other things.  This blog Linden Grove Treasure Trove however, is totally focused on jewellery making.  I am hoping that having a dedicated space to jewellery making will spur me on to make great things!

Your comments and feedback are most welcome.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blog and your jewellery making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following! I love reading what you do
    Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful jewellery designs Simone!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I've told you, Simone, I'm quite interested in how you make your beautiful jewelry, so I'll be following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the best with your jewelry making, Simone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the title of your new blog Simone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Simone,

    What an excellent idea with a seperate blog -- I look forward to follow your making of jewellery here.

    Best wishes from Denmark,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete